The Selfridge Military Air Museum is always looking for a few 'well-qualified, dependable, and dedicated volunteers'. Our volunteers traditionally meet here at the Museum on Tuesdays and Fridays.
The Volunteer Team has a wide spectrum of interests: from aircraft maintenance, setting up & maintaining museum displays, maintaining the grounds and gardens, maintaining the display artifacts collection, to weekend volunteering as a museum and/or gift shop docent. We are desperately in need of docents for our upcoming 'open season'.
If you're interested in volunteering, please call the Museum Director at 586-239-6768 to set up a date and time to "drop" by and meet the team. Interested in volunteering, see the link "Volunteer Application" in the Table of Contents on the Home page. Print/fill it out and mail to: Selfridge Military Air Museum, 27333 C Street, Bldg. 1011, Selfridge ANG Base, MI 48045
List of Current Volunteers - Come Join Our Team!!!
Volunteer Appreciation Dinner - 2018
* By clicking on link above, it will download the file to your computer
* Open the file 'Volunteer Appreciation Dinner 2018'
* Then click on 'slideshow' in the menu bar
* Then click on 'from beginning'
* When finished, click on 'escape key' to end slide show.